Race Summary 10KFem
- Event: Carrera 10KFem – Día de la Mujer… ¡Deportista!
- Category: Women’s Event
- Date: Sanday 5th March 2023, 9:00 a.m..
- Distance: 10.000 metres
- Event Organiser: Nosotras Deportistas
- Start time: 9:00 am
- Start and finish address: and finish address: 20 Paseo de la Alameda (between Exposición and Las Flores Bridges maps location here: . 📍Ubicación maps aquí: https://goo.gl/maps/Z7JrFGM8mkNjPYej8
- Course profile and surface: Urban, flat and 100% road. (See course map below)
- Race pack: : Bib number with timing chip + Official 10KFem Shirt + Promotional products
- Services: Bag drop*, changing room, public toilets, refreshment point at km 5 and finish refreshment point, timing chip, and trophies for 1st to 3rd athletes in each age category. Also, money prizes for general classification 1st to 5th athletes. (See reglamento)
* Bag drop fee will be 1€, for the benefit of Asociación de Celíacos de la Comunidad Valenciana ACECOVA charity.
Please allow plenty of time to get to the venue, specially if you need to use the toilets or the bag drop service.
Your race pack contains a sticker with your bib number, please attach it to your bag before handing it over to the bag drop staff. Also, have your 1€ contribution ready to avoid delays.
BIB NUMBER AND RACE PACK COLLECTION:
Collection of your bib, official shirt and race pack will be available on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th March 2023, 10:00am to 8:00pm, at El Corte Inglés – Avenida de Francia (5ht Floor, Sports Department)
Presenting a valid ID, driving license or passport will be mandatory to collect your bib, official shirt and race pack.
📍Location Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Frc2tkP1vGkAuTMt6
An e-mail will be sent to all runners on Thursday 2nd March providing all the information, including YOUR ASSIGNED BIB NUMBER. If you don’t see the e-mail in your inbox, check your Spam folder. If you still don’t see the e-mail, don’t worry: a complete bib numbers list will be avalaible at our helpdesk, where our staff will be happy to help with any other issue regarding your entry.
If you don’t receive the e-mail with your assigned race number, you can look it up here:
If you have any other questions, we will be in the Information Desk in the place where you have to pick up the BIB number
Allowing someone else to collect your bib, official shirt and race pack on your behalf is possible here:
Bib collection on race day (Sunday 5ht March) will be available only for those not living in Valencia, by previously notifying the Organisers here:
Please, complete this form before saturday at 16h. Thanks
Runners under 18 years-old should fill in this form and get it signed by their parent or legal tutor in order to collect their bib, official shirt and race pack: